PPC advertising “pay per click advertising” solutions have changed advertising from only trying to reach the desired exposure for the targeted audience to actually driving an acceptable traceable return on investment “ROI” allowing any business with a flexible or limited budget to compete and to avoid wasting the allocated budget without achieving the desired results.
PPC ads are cost-effective types of advertisements that are the perfect choice for conversion-optimized advertising campaigns as you’re only charged when the targeted audiences interact with your ads by clicking on it to perform the desired action whether it’s visiting your website or contacting your business or many other engagement options.
How do PPC advertising solutions work?
Using traditional offline advertising solutions is all about the media buying process to display your business ads through the chosen channels like TV channels or outdoor billboards and you’re charged for the duration of your campaign based on the advertising rates for the chosen channels which is not a suitable choice for businesses with limited marketing and advertising budgets.
PPC ads “pay per click ads” costing option is totally different from that as you’ll choose the suitable platform to reach your targeted audience whether through Google ads or Bing ads “paid search marketing” or suitable social media channels or other options like Gmail sponsored promotions or YouTube in-stream ads to display your advertising campaign and you’re only charged when a potential customer click on your ads.
Advantages of PPC Advertising Solutions
They are plenty of advertising solutions especially when considering effective digital advertising solutions and your main mission to drive the desired results within allocated advertising budget is to choose the best suitable type of paid ads for your campaign goals.
PPC “pay per click ads” offer many competitive advantages for all types of businesses to compete and to drive an actual acceptable return on investment “ROI” regardless of how flexible your advertising budget is.
Multiple digital advertising options
Various digital marketing platforms offer the opportunity to launch PPC “pay per click” advertising campaigns to reach your targeted audience on suitable platforms in order to achieve the desired type and level of engagement.
PPC digital advertising options are:
Paid Search Marketing
You’ll be able to reach your potential customers through search ads on Google or Bing search engines with text ads to encourage them to visit your website or to contact your business through available ads extensions like call or get directions extensions.
Shopping ads are also a type of pay per click ads that display additional details about your business products or listings including the product name, product image, the price and your business website link “URL” which are efficient choices to drive more sales through paid search marketing options.
PPC Display Ads
Display ads are a great choice to increase your brand awareness through displaying banner ads in chosen suitable popular websites, blogs, and mobile applications but also offers the opportunity to increase engagement while promoting available products, services, and limited offers and you’re only charged for PPC display ads when a potential customer clicks on your ad to complete the desired actions.
Reach your potential customers through a wide network of audience “over 30 million daily active users” with pay per click options offered in YouTube ads including display banner ads, overlay ads, in-stream ads and sponsored cards that drive the desired exposure and charging your business based on engagement level “number of clicks”.
PPC Social Media Ads
Social media advertising solutions enable businesses to increase awareness among active users and increase the percentage of completed conversions through conversion-optimized PPC social media ads offered in many social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest to drive the desired return on the allocated budget.
Cost-effective advertising campaigns
PPC “pay per click” ads are cost-effective advertising solutions as you only pay when the targeted potential customers interact with your ads by clicking on it to visit your related landing page or to communicate with your business or to claim an existing offer on available product or services regardless of how many people saw your ads.
Pay per click ads are popular digital advertising options as your business budget will be distributed efficiently by defining a CPC “cost per click” maximum bidding for chosen targeted keywords and ad placements suitable for your budget and the expected return from a completed conversion.
Detailed audience targeting options
Defining a specific targeted audience = Higher level of engagement & conversions
PPC ads are paid digital marketing solutions which means that they offer detailed targeting options to reach a specific audience of interested potential and current customers to drive the highest possible level of engagement and conversions through:
- Targeted Keywords especially long tail and commercial keywords
- Demographics (location – age – gender)
- Interests and shopping behavior
- Type of devices used “PCs / Mobile / Tablets”
- Topics and types of websites, blogs and mobile apps for display ads
- Topics and types of video content to display your PPC YouTube ads
- Custom audience using “Contacts lists – emailing lists – website visitors – mobile app users”
- Lookalike audience from active users of chosen advertising platforms similar to your current customers
Many options for optimization
With digital advertising options including PPC ads, you’ll have full control of your campaigns including:
- Choosing targeted keywords based on search volumes, competition level and estimated cost per click data available
- The disbursement of allocated budget “using automated bidding or setting manual maximum bids”
- Defining the campaign period and best display your ads within the day to earn more clicks
- Performing A/B tests to choose the best ad format from prepared alternatives
- Decreasing the needed budget for higher ad placements by achieving the best quality score through relevant ads and matching landing pages with the targeted user intent
- Decreasing the cost per click when receiving more clicks in your ad
- Evaluating and improving the campaign performance using available insight and reports including conversion tracking reports
- Pausing, updating, resuming or removing the campaign with much less efforts, costs and time required that traditional advertising options
The more control and optimization options provided, the more efficiency you’ll reach in your business advertising campaigns.
By the end of this article, you’re now fully aware of the competitive advantage of PPC “pay per click” advertising solutions and if they match your business needs and goals for paid advertising campaigns.
Hiring a professional advertising agency is your first step to take advantage of PPC marketing solutions as the agency team will take care of many aspects in your digital advertising campaigns to drive the desired results and ROI including:
- Choosing the best suitable PPC advertising solutions for your business
- Creating text and visual content for pay per click ads
- Optimizing the related landing pages design and content to increase conversions
- Planning the campaign (choosing targeted keywords – defining the targeted audience – keywords and ad placements bidding – setting the start, end date & daily display schedule)
- Launching, mentoring, updating and evaluating the campaign performance and achieved rate of return